Nationwide Furniture Delivery Services
Good's Home Furnishings is committed to providing our customers with the best furniture shopping experience in the industry which is why we have partnered with the best In-Home Delivery companies to deliver your furniture for you. All of our Delivery Partners are White Glove Delivery Services which means they go the extra mile to ensure your furniture is in great condition when it is placed in your home. They are all fully insured and hire experienced drivers who are capable of delivering your product with no damage to your home or the product.
Good's Home Furnishings Delivery - All of your furniture (other than a few exceptions like stone, glass, and a few tables/beds) are opened and inspected before being loaded on a truck. They are then blanket wrapped and carefully loaded on a truck going to your home. The experienced drivers completely assemble, set up and level each piece of furniture where you want it in your room. Finally they remove any packaging from your home leaving you with great looking furniture ready to be enjoyed for years to come.
See Delivery Tips Below...
How Should I prepare for my In-Home Furniture Delivery?
- Confirm the pieces being delivered and delivery fee when the delivery company calls to schedule the delivery. This will prevent any delivery day questions or issues that can delay the delivery process.
- Make sure you measure not just where the furniture is going but hallways, doorways, etc. to ensure the piece you ordered will fit! The delivery teams will do all they can but if a piece is too large to fit they will still charge you a delivery fee even if it doesn't fit.
- Make sure the area where you want your furniture is free and clear of any items that could obstruct the delivery team from getting the piece in your home. Most delivery companies are not allowed to move existing furniture or will charge extra to do so.
- Make sure pets are secure so they and the delivery team are safe.
- Drivers are not allowed to install electronics, assemble cribs, or hang anything like mirrors on your walls so have a plan for how these items get placed once your delivery takes place.
- Drivers are limited on what they can lift by insurance and government regulations so be prepared to have extra help at the home on delivery day if you know a piece weighs more than 300lbs.
Star Delivery offers White Glove Delivery, servicing the continental U.S., specializing in furniture and household goods. We are centrally located in Thomasville, NC in a 35,000 square foot climate controlled warehouse.
Sun Delivery is a nationwide provider of White Glove furniture delivery to all points in the Continental United States with headquarters in Thomasville NC. Sun also operates an Operations Center near Los Angeles, CA.