FREE Furniture Delivery, In-Home Installation and Setup
FREE FURNITURE DELIVERY ITEM
The furniture item that you have selected qualifies for free in-home delivery, installation and setup in the room of your choice. This is a limited time offer and is available anywhere in the Continental United States. (lower 48 states)
How Should I prepare for my In-Home Furniture Delivery?
- Confirm the pieces being delivered and delivery fee when the delivery company calls to schedule the delivery. This will prevent any delivery day questions or issues that can delay the delivery process.
- Make sure you measure not just where the furniture is going but hallways, doorways, etc. to ensure the piece you ordered will fit! The delivery teams will do all they can but if a piece is too large to fit they will still charge you a delivery fee even if it doesn't fit.
- Make sure the area where you want your furniture is free and clear of any items that could obstruct the delivery team from getting the piece in your home. Most delivery companies are not allowed to move existing furniture or will charge extra to do so.
- Make sure pets are secure so they and the delivery team are safe.
- Drivers are not allowed to install electronics, assemble cribs, or hang anything like mirrors on your walls so have a plan for how these items get placed once your delivery takes place.
- Drivers are limited on what they can lift by insurance and government regulations so be prepared to have extra help at the home on delivery day if you know a piece weighs more than 300lbs.