Good's - Conditions of Sale
1. Deposits are required for all special orders. Items sold off the floor, fabrics, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer to the customer must be paid in full at the point of purchase and cannot be cancelled. Balances must be paid in full by a personal check before merchandise is released to a delivery company. Credit cards can not be accepted for balance payments.
2. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of your order with respect to style numbers, finish, and fabric choices. Errors in arithmetic are subject to correction, and in the event you do not approve, we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
3. The customer is responsible for ensuring merchandise will fit through doorways, stairways, corridors, elevators, and the like. We will gladly provide the dimensions of any or all items prior to purchase upon request.
4. Special orders vary in lead times from each manufacturer. We cannot guarantee or be held responsible for manufacturer shipping delays.
5. Once your order is completely received in our warehouse, the balance is due and payable. After the merchandise is paid in full it is released to one of our recommended in-home delivery companies or carrier of your choice. Shipping times are estimated and controlled by the delivery company and therefore cannot be guaranteed by Good's Home Furnishings.
6. All shipments are made F.O.B. sellers loading dock. We will provide estimates for shipping charges but the actual charges are determined by the delivery company. Payments for shipping charges are due and payable to the delivery company. Most delivery companies require a payment by certified check at the time of delivery.
7. If you are unable to accept delivery within 30 days of your items being received, a storage fee will be imposed by the delivery company. Good's can not be responsible for storage fees, but we will obtain an estimate of those charges upon request.
8. All merchandise must be inspected thoroughly at the time of delivery. Any damages or defects must be noted in detail on the delivery documents (please retain copy) and those pieces refused. Any refused items will be returned for inspection and restoration to manufacturer standards. Please visit goodshomefurnishings.com/customerservice/
for additional information and contact information. If you notice damage or defects after delivery, call the delivery company within 24 hours of receipt. All claims after this period may be denied.
9. Manufacturers do not warrant or guarantee the durability, wearing quality, and fastness of color of fabrics, vinyls, or leathers. Color and grain variations in wood, leather, fossil stone, marble, and the like are "natures own" and enhance the value of your furniture. As a result we can not ensure the matching of related pieces or various surface stains on the same piece.
10. Except for a manufacturer's warranty, if available, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
11. All Clearance merchandise is sold "AS-IS" and is not covered under any warranty. No refunds are available.
12. We are not responsible for collecting or reporting sales or use tax for any state other than North Carolina. We encourage you to consult state and local tax laws to determine the amount of sales or use tax liability, if any.
13. Special orders (merchandise other than floor samples) are ordered from the factory on your behalf and cancellations or changes will be permitted only if we are able to do so with the manufacturer. 50% of the purchase price will be forfeited on sny orders we are unable to cancel or alter.